Saturday, October 1, 2016

GOOD GRIEF

My first week  on the road to a new horizon flew by. The night prior to my departure I watched the movie of the story of Jivamukti. “What is real?” I soaked it all up. Over the years they have been such an inspiration for me. Shannon and David crafted their lives through the love of what they do while sharing their gifts with the world. With their message I hit the road.
Yet only two days into the trip  as I watched the sun rise in the East which I had just left behind I was overwhelmed with a feeling of profound grief. While I was eating a peach the emotions that surfaced with leaving NY which had been home to me since 1989 caught me of guard. Emotions I had been unaware I needed to feel. Is there something like — “Good grief”?   I can’t describe it any other  way.  I felt l such deep sadness yet right on it’s heels a freedom feel came along with it. I could not quite place this freedom I felt paired up with this sadness. The emotions where quite intense and as always when in need I consulted the flowers. Acknowledging my fear of the new road ahead  helped dissolve the past.
It  brings me to the purpose of  writing this blog. Here I will share my dreams and fears with you while exploring a new way of being that is  unfamiliar to me in the hopes it will be of benefit you as well.  I’ll be sharing my personal journey through the wisdom of the flowers. 
It takes effort-  this  weaning off of the old habits. I’m creating a new life for myself that is fitting to my true nature— no longer swimming in the  collective or a family narrative that had cut me of from my true essence.
A new way of being that is unfamiliar yet relentless is upon many of us. I am not alone in going through a transformational process of letting go of what no longer works.
We are in the midst of  a shift in realms causing  deep buried fears to surface. There is a way to ride the wave. Dive into the depth of your fears and take  the leap of faith to follow your heart. Find those that can help you on this journey. 
 took a few drops of Witchhazel vibration that popped up to support me in the midst of my transition form the East Coast to the Redwoods. . It showed me the new dream which is emerging.
As the sun set West I can see  the deep down basic essence of a full expression of personal freedom that is appearing.  Witchhazel continues to tell me: “It is only my  ego that weeps what it has lost”. (A Sufi statement)  Once I saw this  I gained so much more. After this insight all opened up and an amazing uplifting energy emerged.
As I drive across the country to the West there’s great sense of freedom surfacing. I’m on this journey for myself and no one else. Iris showed up and asked me to take a deep look at the expression of my true passion. I’d never quite gotten the true essence of Iris.
Iris essence speaks to this point in life when your achievements life are no longer dictated by the ego. When feelings of inferiority or superiority fall away all becomes much more harmonious.  Your goals and achievements that want to be created through you can now reach you through a deeper level of your being. When approaching and reaching your goals without ego it becomes a state of enjoyment. Within this new way of being which positively affects both work and play your creativity can spark.
Till next week from The Sri Aurobindo Library in Crestone, Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment